Site Design Drafter (Site located at Willow Island, WV)
Provide the following general drafting room support for site operation, maintenance and projects;
- Complete redline / as-built drawings
- Verify, assemble and complete final documentation for completed projects
- P&ID walkdowns, verification and updates
- Equipment file creation and assembly
- Legacy drawing research to support project development and site maintenance activities
- Small project design for operation improvements and maintenance activities
- MIQA support as required/needed
- Drafting room drawing creation, reproduction and filing management
- HSE support as required/needed
- working knowledge of AutoCAD software, 3D experience a plus
- ability to work in an industrial plant atmosphere, field work required
- ability to work with operations and maintenance personnel on regular basis
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without restriction
- Authorize a background investigation, including verification of past employment, criminal history, and educational background
- Submit to a drug test post offer
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Accepts that this position may require some domestic overnight travel
Chemstress Consultant Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Chemstress does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of age, color, disability, gender identity, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by country, regional or local law.
Your information has been sent.
Join the Chemstress TeamChemstress is respected for its superior quality, technical experience, and its growing presence and integrity. We reinvest to provide resources and direction to enable our Company and our people to realize their fullest potential.
Chemstress professionals average over 20 years experience with the company.