The Lead Piping Designer is an individual with experience in the various aspects of piping design who can perform the duties of a Lead Designer for projects large and small. These duties include producing piping design drawings, interfacing with other engineering disciplines, and performing field design work.
- Overall responsibility for the piping design work on assigned projects
- Oversees the piping design work performed by others
- Oversees the production of piping drawings and documents
- Performs piping design and drawing work
- Interfaces with other engineering disciplines, departments, and clients
- Monitors piping design costs and schedules for projects
- Performs field work by obtaining information, making field sketches, and verifying drawings
- Fifteen or more years piping design and equipment layout experience, working in one or more of the following service areas: Chemical, Polymer, Refining, Power
- Two year or four year engineering technology degree is desirable
- Experience in Consulting Engineering is desirable
- Proficient in 3D piping design; AutoCAD 3D experience a plus
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without restriction
- Authorizes a background investigation, including verification of past employment, criminal history, and educational background
- Submits to a drug test post offer
- Possesses a valid driver’s license
- Accepts that this position may require some domestic overnight travel
Chemstress Consultant Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Chemstress does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of age, color, disability, gender identity, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by country, regional or local law.
Email your resume to: email@example.com
Your information has been sent.
Join the Chemstress TeamChemstress is respected for its superior quality, technical experience, and its growing presence and integrity. We reinvest to provide resources and direction to enable our Company and our people to realize their fullest potential.
Chemstress professionals average over 20 years experience with the company.