The HVAC Engineer is an individual looking to take on the challenges of performing HVAC, plumbing, and fire protection engineering for industrial facilities for projects large and small. These duties include producing specifications, design drawings, interfacing with other engineering disciplines, and performing field design work.
This position is envisioned as an entry level position. An engineer with light relevant experience in HVAC or in consulting engineering is a plus.
The HVAC engineer has a variety of responsibilities including:
- Heating, ventilating, and air conditioning design for industrial and chemical plants and related office facilities
- Engineering of dust and fume collection systems
- Plumbing design
- Fire protection design
- Oversees the production of HVAC, plumbing, and fire protection drawings
- Interfaces with other engineering disciplines and clients
- Performs field work by obtaining information, making field sketches, and verifying drawings
- No experience to three years experience
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering degree
- AutoCAD, AutoCAD 3D, or Revit experience a plus
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without restriction
- Authorizes a background investigation, including verification of past employment, criminal history, and educational background
- Submits to a drug test post offer
- Possesses a valid driver’s license
- Accepts that this position may require some domestic overnight travel
Chemstress Consultant Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Chemstress does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of age, color, disability, gender identity, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by country, regional or local law.
FOLLOW US and submit your resume and cover letter on
Your information has been sent.
Join the Chemstress TeamChemstress is respected for its superior quality, technical experience, and its growing presence and integrity. We reinvest to provide resources and direction to enable our Company and our people to realize their fullest potential.
Chemstress professionals average over 20 years experience with the company.