The Designer is an individual with light or no drafting or design experience. The position initially involves performing computer drafting functions needed to produce engineering drawings. As experience progresses this person will be exposed to light design work and with more experience will ultimately take on a heavier design role at Chemstress.
- Performs drafting services for the various engineering disciplines
- Produces finished drawings from rough engineers’ markups
- Has the desire to expand the initial draftsman-type duties into a heavier designer role
- Zero to five years experience
- Two year or four year Mechanical Engineering Technology degree is desirable, other degrees may be considered. A candidate approaching graduation may be considered on a part-time basis until full-time availability after graduation takes place.
- Proficient in 3D drafting
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without restriction
- Authorizes a background investigation, including verification of past employment, criminal history, and educational background
- Submits to a drug test post offer
- Possesses a valid driver’s license
Chemstress Consultant Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Chemstress does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of age, color, disability, gender identity, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by country, regional or local law.
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your information has been sent.
Join the Chemstress TeamChemstress is respected for its superior quality, technical experience, and its growing presence and integrity. We reinvest to provide resources and direction to enable our Company and our people to realize their fullest potential.
Chemstress professionals average over 20 years experience with the company.